Judi Masson Pickell
Feb 7, 2017

Noticing Signs

1 comment

We need to order new noticing signs and are considering doing something different. Right now we have a plastic corrugated backing sign with a “H” stake. Then we print out a 11x17 paper and tape it on the front.  The taping/un-taping process is a little frustrating for somebody as un-coordinated as myself J Would you all be willing to send me a picture or quick description of what you do?


12 hours ago

Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable,i need a dissertation for my college. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

New Posts
  • Nora Shepard
    Oct 4

    Hi fellow planners. I am the Planning Director in Moab. We have many twinhomes lots with the property line going through the middle of them. In some cases, due to the design of the structure, there are eave overhangs from one half over the property line and on to the other half's lot. We are concerned with liability and maintenance issues. Has anyone else dealt with this and do you allow it and , if so, how? Here is an example of what I am talking about:
  • morries1701
    Oct 23

    Hi, OK Steam being released for Linux is the greatest thing since slice bread was invented. I've been on a roll and been buying games for a year and planning on getting more games later like Pandora: First Contact and Wasteland 2 when they are released. So fellow Linux gamers what games you don't have now are on your list to get? BTW, is Bastion any good? Please help. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:- https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1245031 Explainer video quote Thanks!
  • spencer.brimley
    Jun 7, 2017

    How are you all going about the process of complying with State Code, as it pertains to CUPs? Wanting to get some ideas and best practices from those who are more experienced in this realm.

Official Site of APA Utah